Only with the blessing of Allah (SWT), your generous donations and the dedication of the community; Alhamdulillah, IAR has sold 16.1 Acres on Church Street and in exchange has acquired a total of 46 Acres distributed among three different locations in the Triangle. Inshallah, these acquisitions will allow IAR to expand its services and serve the Muslim Community effectively for years to come.Additional details
The Social & Welfare Committee is conducting money collection to help the suffering people of Kashmir. The money collected will be sent through Islamic Relief, USA.
Please donate generously to bring relief to the people of Kashmir and help them rebuild what is lost. You may donate during the special fundraising on Friday October 31 or use envelopes marked as "Kashmir Donation - Fund 22" provided in IAR lobby and deposit in IAR Donation Box.Additional information about the flood in Kashmir
Attention! All parents and participants welcome to the IAR Girls Basketball League 10th Season Kickoff
Saturday, November 1st 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
The event will include:
* Open registration for ages 8-21
* GBL fees (deposits & payments) accepted
* Meet advisors & staff
* Basketball challenges & more!
Mark your calendars now!Registration form
Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2015 Shura. Deadline for Nomination is October 29, 2014, 9:00 PM.
Self-nomination Application forms can be found in the wall-mounted rack located in the main lobby or can be downloaded.
A Preliminary List of members eligible to run for Shura is posted in the lower and upper lobbies. The election will be held on Sunday, Nov. 16th (The Meet the Candidates forum will be held on Friday, Nov. 14th after maghrib)
Any questions about membership, voting and/or Shura eligibility, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IAR Shura has approved the formation of a "School Board" that will provide a coherent long-term vision for Islamic Education at IAR and will focus on strategic planning for future growth for both Al-Iman and An-Noor Schools. IAR is seeking applications from volunteers to serve as "Members" on the School Board.
Send applications to the School Board (email@example.com). Interested candidates are also encouraged to contact Br. Munir Abdullah if more information on this volunteer opportunity is desired or to discuss their candidature.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2014.More info and Qualifications
It is a responsibility for every Muslim to learn to read the Quran correctly. Iqraa Al Quran is a class taught by An Noor Quran Academy's certified experts focusing on proper Quran reading and recitation.
These classes are open to the community and to all students from elementary to college and beyond, and from Beginner to Advanced levels.
- Classes will be 90 minutes each, twice weekly, with flexible evening and weekend hours.
- Classes will be offered in small groups to allow for more individualized attention.
- Fee is $75/month. Second/multiple student(s) in the family is additional $50 /month.
- All classes are held at IAR.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to learn!Info and registration
The IAR Shura has decided to have only one Imam for the IAR. At this stage The Imam Selection Ad Hoc Committee (The Committee) is still soliciting applications for the Imam Position and has posted advertisements through several outlets. The Committee has drafted minimum requirements for the Imam position based on the IAR Constitution and Community Priorities.Imam position minimum requirements
The MYC of the IAR and ICM is holding its annual Umrah retreat this winter break December 24th through January 2nd. Seats are extremely limited.
- A degree in Islamic Studies or related Sharia area from an accredited university
- Excellent Qur'anic recitation skills and strong memorized command of a significant portion of the Qur'an
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adequate knowledge of Fiqh to teach and counsel the community on matters of Fiqh in the four main schools of thought
- Adequate knowledge of the Seerah of the Prophet (PBUH)
- Fluent in English - spoken and written
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquettes, manners, and appropriate behavior
- A complete understanding of challenges and hardships Muslim youth face in the US
- US work authorization
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience. To apply please submit your resume along with references and recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more detailed job description please see raleighmasjid.org/imamposition
Learn About Islam
Stay Up To Date
Islamic Center of Raleigh
We hold a weekly class on Sunday afternoons for anybody interested in learning more about Islam.
If you would like to learn more about Islam please contact us at email@example.com
- Imam Baianonie 919-834-9572 x 4
- Imam Sameh Asal 919-834-9572 x 1357
- Admin firstname.lastname@example.org
919-834-9572 x 3
Office hours: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 12 - 4
& Sun 12 - 5
- Management email@example.com 919-834-9572 x 330
- Security firstname.lastname@example.org 919-357-3811
- Youth Director Aatif Abdul-Qadeer
- Al Maidah Kitchen 919-835-0603
- Cemetery 919-333-2600, 919 649-7126, 919 321-6432
- Education 919-834-9572 x 1341
- Finance/Fundraising 919-834-9572 x 1344
- IAR Library 919-834-9572 x 1327
- Outreach/Dawah email@example.com 919-834-9572 x 1333
- Social & Welfare firstname.lastname@example.org 919-834-9572 x 1338
- ICMicm@islam1.org 919-461-1636
Prayer times on your phone: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/m
Friday Prayer Schedule
First Shift:12:00 - 12:35
Second Shift:1:35 - 2:10
Third Shift:3:30 - 4:00
ICM First Shift:1:10 - 1:40
ICM Second Shift:2:10 - 2:40
ICM Third Shift:3:30 - 4:00