Date: Saturday, April 25th at 5:00 PM
Location: IAR Multi-Purpose Hall
Tickets: $20/person or $50/family (available from An Noor office & IAR Friday tables)
You are invited to attend ANQA's 6th annual hifdth graduation and fundraiser event. Come share in the blessings and barakah of an evening celebrating the Holy Qur'an.
An-Noor School aims to raise $150,000 for the coming year. Please help the school to meet it's financial goal. Please support the school generously by writing your check for An-Noor school and mail or deposit it at the IAR. You may also donate securely online at www.raleighmasjid.org/donate.
The cemetery committee is looking for a full-time Funeral Coordinator.Job duties:
- Handle all incoming phone calls, and guide families throughout the process.
- Receive the body and secure it until time of preparation.
- Keep and file all paperwork.
- Prepare and purchase all necessary supplies and materials needed, such as Kafen.
- Keep up with wood inventory for the graves.
- Check on the graveyard few times a week.
- Arrange for all maintenance.
- Order grave markers and securely place them on the graves.
- Plan for restroom construction at the graveyard.
- Plan for lot cleaning and expansion for new phases.
- Additional responsibilities that come along with this job.
- Good command of English
- Willingness to complete funeral director's courses
Interested candidates please submit an application with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applications through email will be considered.
The management committee is seeking funds for urgent maintenance and renovation projects. We are asking for your generous donations to be able to provide the community with superior service and maintain an excellent, aesthetically appealing organization.
Donate online now (new users will have to create an account)
As we continue our search for a full time Imam the committee in conjunction with the IAR Shura has decided to put in place an Acting Imam to fulfill the ongoing needs of the community. Please see the special announcement for details. We have identified a potential candidate who has been selected by the team and we are moving him along the process. However, we will continue to receive and process resumes until the role is filled. To date we have received 49 applications, of these 35 did not meet our criteria. Of the remaining group of 14 we conducted 10 Skype interviews.Base Selection Criteria:
- Thorough understanding of issues that Muslims are facing in the United States
- Formally educated in Fiqh or recognized as a Fiqh scholar by the Fiqh Committee of ISNA
- Authorized to work in the US (except in exceptional cases)
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- A degree in Islamic Studies or related Sharia area from an accredited university
- Excellent Qur'anic recitation skills and strong memorized command of a significant portion of the Qur'an
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adequate knowledge of Fiqh to teach and counsel the community on matters of Fiqh in the four main schools of thought
- Adequate knowledge of the Seerah of the Prophet (PBUH)
- Fluent in English - spoken and written
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquettes, manners, and appropriate behavior
- A complete understanding of challenges and hardships Muslim youth face in the US
- US work authorization
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience. To apply please submit your resume along with references and recommendations to email@example.com. For a more detailed job description please see raleighmasjid.org/imamposition
Learn About Islam
Stay Up To Date
Articles & Speeches
- Admin firstname.lastname@example.org
919-834-9572 x 3
Office hours: Mon & Wed - Fri: 12 PM - 4 PM
& Sun 12 PM - 5 PM
- Acting Imam
919-834-9572 x 4
919-834-9572 x 330
919-834-9572 x 1333
- Social & Welfare
919-834-9572 x 1338
- Youth Director Aatif Abdul-Qadeer
- Cemetery 919-333-2600, 919 649-7126, 919 321-6432
- Al Maidah Kitchen 919-835-0603
- Education 919-834-9572 x 1341
- Finance/Fundraising 919-834-9572 x 1344
- IAR Library 919-834-9572 x 1327
- Media Contact email@example.com
Prayer times on your phone: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/m
Friday Prayer Schedule
First Shift:12:00 - 12:35
Second Shift:1:35 - 2:10
Third Shift:3:30 - 4:00