The IAR Raleigh Hajj group has chosen Adam Travel for handling our Hajj travel arrangements. Tentative dates for hajj travel are September 23/24, 2014 until October 7/8, 2014.
Br. Muamar will be the logistics leader for a larger group organized by Adam Travel which includes the Raleigh group.Details | Hajj Form
The General Body Meeting will be on May 17, 2014 in 1st floor Musallah at IAR at 5:30 pm. There will be presentations that cover the 2013 accomplishments. Executive Committee Chairpersons will be available for any questions.
5:30 to 6:15 PM - General Body Meeting
6:30 - 6:45 PM - Asr Salat
6:45 - 8:27 PM - Refreshments / Potluck Dinner
8:27 - 8:45 PM - Maghrib Salat, followed by recitations by the young huffaz
There will be inflatables for the children from 4:30 PM InshAllah.
To participate in the Potluck, please register by May 15, 2014. No registration will be required for the General Body Meeting.
The Islamic Center of Raleigh and Islamic Center of Morrisville are organizing the 2nd Annual Ilm (knowledge) Bowl competition for the all members community. This competition will consist of four different divisional levels: College and Adults, High School, Middle School, and Elementary. Teams can consists of 2-3 members of the same gender and age range and will compete for great prizes like a 2 week trip to California, $1,500 for MSA, $500 in Credit, $300 Gift Cards, Laptops, Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatches, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Amazon Kindles, Apple iPods, and more!
We encourage everyone to sign up themselves and encourage their family members to join this great opportunity to learn about the deen, come closer to Allah, win prizes and have fun at the same time. For more information or to register and download the study material, please visit the IAR or ICM websites. We wish all of our competing teams the best in this year's competition. JazakumAllahu khairanRegistration form | Study materials
The IAR is seeking volunteer candidates to fill the role of Media Spokesperson. The responsibilities of this role include:
1. Checking the media voicemail for any messages and responding as necessary in consultation with IAR officials.
2. Receiving notices from IAR Shura or Executive Committee members about such requests and responding as appropriate.
3. Conducting any necessary radio, newspaper or television interviews as requested.
4. Responding to any queries coming to the media email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interested individuals should send an introductory email by April 30th to email@example.com
IAR Food Pantry currently serves over 600 registered families (Muslims and non-Muslims). To accommodate the rising need in the community, we ask for your generous donations. Donations may include but not limited to: Rice, Sugar, Oil, Meat, Fresh Produce, and Canned Food items.
To become a donor or a sustainer, please contact administrator of Social & Welfare Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-357-2332.
The Food Pantry is open twice a month - on the first and third Saturday of each month.
Al-Iman school has the following opening positions for the academic year 2014-2015:
- Certified Elementary Teachers.
- Certified Middle School Language Arts Teacher.
- Certified Middle School Social Studies Teacher.
Please send your resume, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com
An-Noor Quran Academy is now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year for grades 3 and 4 only at this time. There are limited seats and deadline for application is April 30th 2014.
All applicants are required to complete the admission requirements prior to enrollment. Student eligibility for admission is determined through an interview process which tests their Quran reading skills and report card from the previous school.
Our admission policy is based on first come, first serve basis, therefore we encourage all interested parents to submit their application ASAP.
Al-Iman School will be accepting applications for 2014-2015 academic year on a first come first serve basis. Applications can be filled out on line at www.alimanschool.org. For more information, please contact the front office at 919-821-1699.
Learn About Islam
Stay Up To Date
Islamic Center of Raleigh
We hold a weekly class on Sunday afternoons for anybody interested in learning more about Islam.
If you would like to learn more about Islam please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imam Baianonie 919 834-9572 x 4
- Imam Sameh Asal 919 834-9572 x 1357
- Admin email@example.com 919 834-9572 x 3
- Management firstname.lastname@example.org 919 834-9572 x 330
- Security email@example.com 919 357-3811
- Youth Director Aatif Abdul-Qadeer
- Al Maidah Kitchen 919 835-0603
- Cemetery 919 333-2600, 919 649-7126, 919 321-6432
- Education 919 834-9572 x 1341
- Finance/Fundraising 919 834-9572 x 1344
- IAR Library 919 834-9572 x 1327
- Outreach/Dawah firstname.lastname@example.org 919 834-9572 x 1333
- Social & Welfare email@example.com 919 834-9572 x 1338
- ICMicm@islam1.org 919 461-1636
Prayer times on your phone: http://www.raleighmasjid.org/m
Friday Prayer Schedule
First Shift:12:00 - 12:35
Second Shift:1:35 - 2:10
Third Shift:3:30 - 4:00
ICM First Shift:1:10 - 1:40
ICM Second Shift:2:10 - 2:40
ICM Third Shift:3:30 - 4:00